Shipping & Insurance Information
2023 SHIPPING INFORMATION
Kindig-it Design is not held liable for any delayed/lost/damaged/stolen/or returned parcels/packages. It is the responsibility of the buyer to track their parcels/packages and make inquires to the postal carriers and/or file claims with Route Protection (if purchased).
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF RESTRICTIONS AND/OR DELAYS TO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR COUNTRY IS ABLE TO RECEIVE PARCELS/PACKAGES DISTRIBUTED BY THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE, FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND GLOBAL POST. KINDIG-IT DESIGN IS NOT HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOST/DAMAGED/OR RETURNED PARCELS/PACKAGES. IF YOUR PARCEL/PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO US DUE TO BEING UNABLE TO DELIVER, WE WILL ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE COST OF THE ITEMS.
How Quickly we Ship
- All orders typically ship either same day or 48 hours after the order is placed. Sometimes it can take longer for special requests, if we have a sale, or holiday.
Order Changes after Purchase
- Please note that we might not be able to change the order after it is placed due to how quick our turnaround time is. If you have not received a shipping confirmation you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “CHANGE TO ORDER” We cannot guarantee it can be changed. If your order has already shipped please see our exchange page. https://www.kindigitapparel.com/pages/exchange
Route Package Protection
- We HIGHLY suggest adding Route Protection to your order it can be found at checkout. This extra peace of mind covers: Lost in Transit Packages, Stolen Packages, Broken/ Damaged Items. If you do not add the Route Protection, we cannot guarantee a re-order, re-delivery, or refund. Please Read the Following to ensure that you are covered. Make sure you add your email address to the order! https://claims.route.com/
- Note: When Refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order, Shipping Cost, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
- When replacing an item, Route cover the subtotal of the order and the Route premium, Shipping costs and taxes are not included. Route also does not pay custom/duty fees.
- Lost Item Policies
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) in US Domestic must be filed 7 days (including Canada, and 20 for other international countries) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint (last update on tracking information) You will be responsible for checking your tracking number and keeping track of the time, so we can ensure the package is covered.
- Submit your claim here: https://claims.route.com/ with your order number and your email address.
- For Route Protection Policies on Lost Items, Stolen Items and Damaged Items please visit: https://help.route.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041131194-Route-Package-Protection-Policies
International Shipments PLEASE READ
- We do ship internationally; the price will be calculated at checkout.
- We ship USPS First Class International, and USPS Priority International if it is over 4lbs. *If you do not want to use this service we can calculate other services like UPS and FedEx the price differs and is usually twice as much, but if you want to use a different service please email us at email@example.com with subject line "Special International Order"
- Customers with shipping addresses outside of the USA are responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees. These costs are not included in the price of shipping/handling of your order. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country and can be as high as 80% of the total value of your order; please check with your local customs agency for details regarding exact costs. US domestic and international shipping costs, customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable.
- If a shipment is refused by a customer, the cost of the original shipping, any brokerage fees/customs/duty/taxes, and return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- *We cannot provide international return labels for exchanges you will have to ship it back at your own cost. We will cover the shipping back to you.*